Here’s my Week 5 HOT 100 Update!
- Nurture my Body, Soul & Mind
- I really need to spend some Me, Myself & I time every day and focus on grounding myself. When I am not grounded I find I swing all over the place. I'm unorganized, stressed, a little more negative towards myself and possibly judgmental to others.
- Week 5 (Oct 22nd-Oct 28tht): (C) Nah, didn’t do too well on this one. Was busy all week and only had one night where I actually stopped and smelled the roses. Need to really work on this one still.
- In the last 2 years, I do not feel like I have worked at my hardest during my workouts. I've just been going through the motions. Now some days my body aches, and my muscles are sore but I still feel I could do more. I am going to try to do my absolute best without burning myself out. And in order to not burn out, I need to make sure that goal #1 is a priority.
- Week 5 (Oct 22nd-Oct 28th): (A)I worked out OK this past week (395 minutes) but could have done better. Was in meetings all week and couldn’t get out at lunch to walk and end of day was busy (but these are just excuses).
- 90% of the time I want to eat organic, clean, healthy meals. As few chemicals as possible. 10% (or less) of the time will be my leeway. Those times where either the supply isn't available or I just need a "free" meal. I loathe to grant myself a free "DAY" as I can quickly undo everything I have gained during the previous six days of eating 100% on track.
- Week 5 (Oct 22nd-290th): (D) Even if one eats healthy, you can still overeat. I’m starting to track my eats again to see how much I am actually eating and so far what I have gathered is not pretty. However I need to take into consideration that this week I was in a meeting every day and lunch was provided so it was kind of out of my hands. Mostly sandwiches were provided so other than too many carbs for me, they were still pretty healthy. I really need to work on this goal and get it right. November is going to be a much better month.
- Every day is not too much of a stretch. Even on easy days where all I want to do is walk, then I will walk 10,000 steps worth. That's only about an hour of walking really. It can be done.
- Week 5 (Oct 22nd-Oct 28th):): (B) – It’s not 10,000 but I did average 7500 steps this week. I’m OK with this, know I could do better but still averaging 7500 steps is pretty good considering I have a sit down job.
- Sometimes at the end of the week I throw out more bad fruit and veggies than I should be. I need to learn to only buy what I need for a couple of days and then make sure I eat it. I hate waste and I sometimes over-buy a product and it goes bad by the time I eat it. I live close to a grocery store so I should only buy a couple of days’ worth.
- Week 5 (Oct 22nd-290th): (D) I ended up throwing out a bunch of stuff this week that expired in my fridge. Not a good thing. L
This was a tough week for me to keep on track 100% because of my work meetings. It was also my last week with my personal trainer and on Tuesday night she worked my butt off – literally. She had a bad day and took it out on me J I guess cause she knows I can take it. I am still walking funny. Curtsy lunges work people – they kill your ass J
I hope you have a great week!